Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blogging Purpose

I will be using this blog as a communication tool between myself and my students. Due to absences, I need a way for students to access class work and assignments missed. I feel that students will be more apt to communicate and utilize this new technology.

3 comments:

Mr. Wampler said...

I wonder how students will respond to this - and I wonder what excuses will follow this electronic movement on your part.

Will they be the standard: "My computer didn't work" or will they get more creative?

I also wonder how much backing we will get when we tell students that "we don't care" that your computer didn't work again, and that you will be getting a zero for the assignment.

Miss Geesey said...

I can only imagine how frustrating it is to keep track of all of the assignments due with kids missing class - those are the times I'm glad I teach elementary music! Good luck, I hope the blog really helps you out with that...

Ms. Nace said...

This appears to be an excellent tool that will meet your objective. I hope that you find it to be so!